Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soap


Howdy everyone! I just noticed that I have 4 postings and only one of them deal with my favourite thing in the world; SOAP! We must correct this right away. So I've decided that until I can get pics up of my newest creations I'm going to post soaps that I've made in the past. . .

This first one is my most popular bar, All Natural and Naked, it's found without scent or coloring.





This is Chamomile with Oatmeal, toasted ground oatmeal with Roman Chamomile Essential Oil. A great Gardener's Soap!













These bars are from one of my best 'looking' batches; however the scent never did come through, Chocolate Mint.





Ah, Cookie Dough. You can never go wrong with this.





Curing Rack - L-R: Cookie Dough, Honey Almond, and Lavender Bars 2nd Shelf: Lavender & Brown Sugar (if you look closely on the right top shelf you can see SKULL bars....a failed batch but totally awesome looking)






Close up of Skull Bars













I hope to have more recent photo's posted soon. Until then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment